Next year will mark our 15th annual Crop for a Cure! To date, we’ve donated $453,821.00 to St. Jude! In 2018, we surpassed our own goal and raised $105,000.00 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. This was made possible with everyone’s hard work and dedication!
As always, we have an incredible event planned for you. Our annual Crop for a Cure is sure to be a huge success. It’s going to be bigger and better than ever before. If you’ve never attended our Crop, now is the time to check it out! For those of you that have attended in the past, you know you DON’T want to miss the fun.
The crop will include demonstrations, make and takes, hourly door prizes, incredible raffles and our highlight of the day ~ our silent auction! Breakfast, lunch and dinner, and snacks will be served so PLEASE come hungry!!
Become a Fan of Crop for a Cure on Facebook to receive the latest news!
- 2020 General Entry Form (Coming soon)
- 2020 Entry Form for 2018 Participants (Coming soon)
- 2020 Crop Intro Letter (Coming soon)
- 2020 Crop Vendor Form (Coming Soon)
- 2020 Crop Vendor Response Form (Coming Soon)
- 2020 Crop Vendors (Coming Soon)
- 2020 Crop Donation Letter (Coming Soon)
- 2020 Crop Donation Response Letter (Coming Soon)
- 2020 Crop Donors (Coming Soon)
For questions, comments or if you would like donate to our crop, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org